This is a really excellent question together with over the path of this next blog post I will try to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room unique? I suppose the simple explanation is they are each kind of the exact same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is undoubtedly a garden room,but they may not appear the exact same as a conventional backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating aspect that make it appear somewhat different to backyard garden room but they each do exactly the exact same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Don’t acquire a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer home,they are 2 very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the ability to be used all year round while a summer home isn’t truly suitable for use all throughout the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in contrast to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are presently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the ability to have an additional room in the backyard garden that you can use for pretty much everything you want without having all the additional costs that comes with a routine home extension.
Perks of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You do not have to worry about planning consent (in many scenarios).
2. You do not have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks potentially months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dust.
4. Most likely the most significant reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your typical home extension.
Current research indicates that adding a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will increase the market value of your property. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will add approximately ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a terrific appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a better appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the wall structures of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your regular backyard garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally fabulous 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you acquire. But what timber also is wonderful at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer time the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your option for your ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the timber also eliminates any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply do not need it,thus saving you extra money on wall insulation because the timber provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden log cabin